martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

RETO DE 31 DÍAS Día 28: Inspirado en lo Sobrenatural

Hello everybody! 3 more challenges and we'll be done! :'(
Today's topic is inspired by the supernatural...I so wished this challenge would've been on Halloween! But with the last Twilight movie coming up this weekend I chose to do Vampire inspired nails, and also because I really wanted to wear Lubu Heels by China Glaze which is a black jelly base with a lot of red micro-glitter, it looks so evil! And so I thought I'd just add some dripping blood with Kleancolor's (very appropriately named) Bite Me. I also did an accent nail with eye teeth with LA Colors Art Deco in White.

2 comentarios:

  1. Mari...that's some scary sh*t, darlin'! LOL.

    You think I've been watching too much horror network?

    Great mani, perfectly executed.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOL! thank you it scared me too when I finished! LOL!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!