lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

RETO DE 31 DIAS Día 15: DELICATE PRINT

Hey girls!! Oh, I have to start by apologizing because I didn't have time to do something new for this challenge. I guess if I had my stamping equipment it would have been very easy to pull something off but since I don't have it already (only 2 more weeks to go!! yay!! ) ...I was a bit lazy to do nail art by hand this time. :(
So... I will present something I did before I started the blog,  I saw this look a while ago on this website and I liked it a lot, I tried it and took pictures and even showed them off on some facebook pages of people I follow ^^. Here it is:


The word delicate makes me think of either flowers or hearts (I guess because it is commonly associated to all things femenine :P) and since we just did flowers, I went for the hearts. I hope you liked it :)

EN ESPAÑOL:
Hooolaaaa!! Antes que nada les pido una disculpa porque no tuve tiempo de hacer algo nuevo para este reto. Hubiera querido hacer algo de stamping pero todavía no tengo mi equipo! así que lo único que se me ocurrió fue presentarles este look que hice antes de iniciar el blog. Lo vi en este sitio, me encantó y lo probé. De hecho hasta lo publiqué en unas páginas de facebook!
Si visitas la página verás que viene como hacerlas, es sencillo, solo tienes que conseguir etiquetas redondas y entrelazarlas para crear el corazon.

 
Los colores que usé fueron:
Cherry Red- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Classy- Revlon
Whimsical- LA Girl
 
 
Bueno, por hoy las dejo y nos vemos en el siguiente reto: estampado tribal!!!
 
No olviden checar los blogs de las demás chicas:
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
 

8 comentarios:

  1. Very pretty!!!!!!!! Your stamping equipment will come in due time, and you can show your stamp-stuff then. In the meantime, this is lovely!!!

    Lisa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is very pretty!! I love the colors!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. These are gorgeous! I tried to do a similar pattern for Valentine's Day last year and it did not work out at all....this looks so pretty, gives me hope to try again : )

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yes, all tape (or in this case: sticker) manis are hard! If you look closely you'll see that my ring and pinky fingers smeared a little :P

      Eliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!