sábado, 10 de noviembre de 2012

Happy Halloween!!!!! Nail art ideas...

Hello!!!! Aargh!!! I hate that I couldn't do this beforehand, because by now you probably already have all your Halloween nails done! :(

 
Anyways, here are two mani ideas. The first ones are Mummy nails! I did these with the spun sugar technique. And the second ones were done by my friend Linda and were oh so cute that I just couldn't help posting them! I was with her when she was wearing these and she got sooooo many compliments on the street! Aren't they great?!

 
Linda's Halloween manicure:
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!