sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

¡¡¡VIVA MEXICO!!!-Day 28 INSPIRED BY A FLAG



What? What? Day 28? Haha, I'll explain: tomorrow is Mexico's independence day, but the celebrations begin tonight at midnight so I had to be prepared with my nails! And I remembered that further along on the challenge we have this topic so I will get a little bit ahead on this one.

 
This is Mexico's flag:
 

So I took the colors and came up with this:


The colors I used were:
-White On- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
-White Cap- China Glaze
-Cherry Red- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
-Bright Green- L.A. Colors Art Deco
I first painted my nails white and then put a coat of White Cap which is a beautiful gold shimmer. Then I painted my tips diagonally with Cherry Red and finally with bright Green. At the end I put golden striping tape I got at Sally Beauty Supply. I came up with this design because I didn't want to do the flag so literal.



 
Then I got a little crazy and with an Ultra Fine Tipped Sharpie wrote ¡¡¡Viva Mexico!!! on my ring fingernail!

 
Have a great weekend!!^^

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!