martes, 25 de septiembre de 2012

RETO DE 31 DIAS: Día 13 ANIMAL PRINT!!

 
Ohhh!!! animal print! so lovable, even more leopard print!, haha. I had planned to do a zebra print today, only because I've never tried it before, but hell noooo!! I want leopard! hee hee :D...so here it is!
I used all Revlon polishes: Sugar Glaze (Scented) as a basecoat, Stormy for the spots and Espresso for the outline of the spots (both Top Speed). I looooove my mani today!!! ^^
I also wanted to tell you that I now have a Facebook page. You can check it out clicking here.
As you may have noticed, now I'm back to writing in Spanish, that is because I feel that there are sooo many tutorials and blogs in english but so little in spanish! so I'm thinking it could be a lot more helpful to write it in Spanish, but there's still the 'Translate' tool on your right so you can also check out what I write in Spanish ;)




EN ESPAÑOL:
Hola chicas! El tema de hoy es estampado animal o animal print. Tenía la idea de hacer uno de zebra pero no! la verdad es que me encanta el estampado de leopardo y pues ni modo así quedo:


Hoy les explicaré como se hace esto es tan sencillo como los puntitos y en realidad no requiere gran habilidad porque las manchas de los leopardos son al azar, no tienen una forma específica asi que eso lo hace muy sencillo de hacer.

1. Pinta tu color base. Yo usé Sugar Glaze de la línea perfumada de Revlon...yummi

2. Dibuja manchas del color que quieras. Yo usé Stormy de la línea Top Speed de Revlon. Para hacer esto puedes usar cualquier palito que tengas desde un palillo hasta un lápiz, pones unas gotitas de esmalte en una superficie y de ahi vas tomando con el palillo como si fuera un pincel y pintas sobre tu uña.

3. Con el mismo palillo o lo que estes usando dibuja el contorno de las manchas con otro color. Yo usé Espresso tambien Top Speed de Revlon.

4. Agrega unas rayitas y puntitos para hacer el look de animal print más natural, limpia el contorno si es que pintaste accidentalmente tu cutícula (como yo jeje) y aplica brillo y listo!!

 
No te pierdas las demás creaciones de mis colegas en el reto con el tema de animal print y también si intentas este look enseñamelo en la página de Facebook!
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Sam at Polished Art
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Gini at Sassy Paints
 
 
bye, bye!!

11 comentarios:

  1. I love it, Mari. No problem writing in Spanish. Though I know only a handful of phrases, there IS always that translate button up there! PLUS, I get to stretch my skills and see if I can figure out what you're saying, beforehand. Win. Win. LOL.

    Great job, honey!!! And I love the crown sketch!!!!

    Lisa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is a beautiful leopard mani! I love the softer base color!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very pretty, I love the color combo!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank you girls I'm glad you liked the colors! I love that sugar glaze so much I want to use it for everything lol!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Que bonita! I love how soft and feminine it is!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!