martes, 4 de septiembre de 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE Day 6: VIOLET NAILS :)

Hello ladies! The color of the day is Violet! This time I did a little leopard print using Lively Lilac by Rimmel (cream) as a base and for the prints I used Not so Blueberry by Revlon (shimmer). This Revlon polish is from the Scented line, and they do smell nice once its dry (cause if you smell it from the bottle it'll be awful I promise!!) they even smell after applying the topcoat...a little less of course, and after a few days the scent will be gone. I own a few of these scented polishes and they are all yummy! I found myself sniffing my hands constantly while it lasted! Since I still don't own any stamping equipment I did this all by hand and I was surprised at how easy and fast it was. I used an orange wood stick as a dotting tool.


 
I also did an accent nail on my left hand with Lush Lavendar by L.A. Colors Color Craze. I had never used this color before but I bought it because its a lavender-y type of silver and since silver is not very flattering on my skin tone I thought this might look a little better and I guess I was right because I was amazed by how many colors this polish has in its glitters! It has silver, pink, blue, wow!!!! I'm dying to wear it again!
So....This is how it turned out:

Check out my partners in the challenge:
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish

6 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! I love this combo! I had actually forgotten how awesome Not So Blueberry is!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. STUNNING! I agree with Kimber...perfect color combo. Your stamping application is exquisite. Brava!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. except you didn't STAMP, this is all FREEHAND! My goodness, you did a GREAT job!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm so sorry I'm late commenting! I love these scented polishes oh so much! Great print too!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!