viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 7: BLACK & WHITE


Hey ladies!!! TGIF right?? :) so today we're doing the classic combo of black and white and I think maybe because of the mimes in their black and white striped shirts it reminds me of France.

 
When I saw this post I definitely fell in love with it and I took this theme as an opportunity to finally try it. I was a bit scared that it wouldn't turn out very well because white has always been a pain in the back to apply for me. This formula wasn't the exception. I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear White On. I had to apply it in 3 fast streaks. I did two coats and then the dotting with Circuits from L.A. Girl Color Craze and 2 different sized dotting tools. For the accent nails I used the colors the other way around.

 
 
Finally don't forget to check my partners so you can get tons of ideas of black and white manis!!
 
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish

 

11 comentarios:

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!